Merlin Info Latest Version

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 908 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Official Post

[fade]Merlin Info Latest Version[/fade]

Inspired by Vali's Sherlock I built the new Merlin Information plugin. And I've taken something from Sherlock, but most re-done. Nevertheless, I would like to take this opportunity to again thank Vali for his work. The bit rate clock is the latest from Dr. Best, so this plugin will only run on the new Merlin 3 images. Who needs a version yet for the old images, please register here in the thread.

For now, the 8000 all temperatures are displayed in bar graph form (see screenshot below right), with left / right to the / tmp / *. info files are changed.

By default, Merlin Information about the hotkey called HELP, who does not like it can call on the press the MENU button in a dialog box where the current plugin HELP hotkey can be disabled (do not forget Enigma restart). The plugin can then be obtained via an assignment or Quickbuttens started normally on the plugin list.

[fade]rev 0.2r0[/fade]

BUGFIX:
    - Crash when opening in movie player, if not a *. ts file plays

NEW:
    - Appears with the cursor up / down, extended service Info's Info's and hard drives
    - Help button works only in the info bar, otherwise, the original function of the Help button will
    - If both files and ecm.info ecm0.info are present, only the displayed ecm0.info

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!