Newest openatv oscam wetek play

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,149 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Im interesting too that where i can get it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

11037 emu dont work. I try 11037 pnigma emu and nothing..I try today pbnigma image, if that works..

• Im interesting too that where i can get it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

11037 emu dont work. I try 11037 pnigma emu and nothing..I try today pbnigma image, if that works..

Yes it works mate np with 11037

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• hello mach1
    i need oscam server.how much does that cost in your country?i can pay through paypal.please reply because we do not have this server in my country.
    best regards

What are you on about ?? oscam server is what you set up yourself !!!
    Once again a last reminder to read the rules!!!

• my provider has mgcamd server only,he said.that is why i do not have any stops and breaks on my dreambox,run by mgcamd.the provider told me that i need oscam server to solve the stops and freeze problem? YOU are experts on these issues,what do you think of this?thank you

• my provider has mgcamd server only,he said.that is why i do not have any stops and breaks on my dreambox,run by mgcamd.the provider told me that i need oscam server to solve the stops and freeze problem? YOU are experts on these issues,what do you think of this?thank you

OK buddy ,,this is where your posting stops!!
    I have warned you politely several times about the RULES-

Take a LITTLE break buddy !!

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!