sly box key generator

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,373 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• here you go guys!

if you get stuck on the above,use this to get your box key:

1 in the first box at the top, just enter your serial from sly box and press click next to it to give you your box key

or

2 enter the whole 17 digits from underneath the box with the 11 from above to check your box key!!!!

and the smartcard reader should be set to 3570000

hope this helps you!!!!

• you used to have to generate the boxkey for cccam to open channels after the white card change. it is not needed anymore if you use oscam it does this for you. using early versions of oscam before 8000 will reveal the boxkey the card was paired to

• want a boxkey generator hor the new paired cards pls.
    pm if u know info

• hi
    dont think there is one yet
    but u never know

• Going from your previous posts you are using oscam, so you don`t need to convert the boxkey, oscam does this on it`s own.

L O boss

yeah i know, but it's always good to be forarmed, and i do tend to change my emu methods, and i've been trying my multiroom card just to see if i can get it to work in my back up server with CCam.

hope this explains.

regards: canthackit

• You can use windows very own scientific calculator to convert your boxid...note that it is not actually a boxkey although the software would suggest it is..also make sure you do not use any online id convertors as it is a surefire way of informing sly that your subscription is being tampered with.

• ok
    ended up booting my windoze lappie, open the converter and entered the 11 digit serial from the original box menu, that did it.

but still can't suss out how to enter the 16 digit serial tried adding a zero to the front that didn't work, so tried entering a zero to the end of the string that aint worked either.

stumped.

• I don't understand where you are getting the 16 digit hex key from when you have converted your sly box serial number bud.......

When you convert your sly box serial number using a hex calculator it should generate an 8 digit boxkey for you.

when using cccam your boxkey would look like this: BOXKEY : /dev/sci1 12 34 56 78

when using oscam if you needed to add your boxkey it would look like this: boxid = 12345678

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• on the bottom of the original reciever (a small multiroom box) there's only sixteen digits.

and yes i know about the boxkey and format.

i'm trying this for testing purpose's.

• I take it you have looked at the serial number in the services menu in this type if receiver to see if it is also 16 digits and matches the number on the bottom?? In all honesty never thought you could use this type of slybox for what your trying to do....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• yes mate i have.

i've got the 11 digit serial from the services menu, and converted the boxkey.

i just wanted to see if it would work the way i usually do it on the main boxes with the 17 digit serial number, but it seems that with what you are saying it can't be done with the multiroom.

oh well at least i do have the boxkey anyway.

thanks & regards: canthackit

• back up server??? i hope not a pay server? as that is not allowed here:thumb:

• Not all providers, some of them still require the boxkey..

Ok in my reading on the streamboard documentation I encountered something named "CAM key for data for irrdetto SC"..
    Its explained under "rsa keys" Where they state for Nagr@ 3 you need RSA key but under irddeto you need "CAM key for data for irrdetto smart cards..

Now what is this? because I have searched out in this forum and google but could not get appropriate answer

REGARDS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!