oscam openhdf wetek play

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,353 times. The last Post () by anwar saheb.

• thank you so much for help.i will try them and report.i have a problem with enigma2 images:many stops and breaks while watching?on openspa ,openatv,and powerboard.is it because i do not make chemod 755?finally,what is the path for the emu 10976?is etc or user?really thank you

- - - Updated - - -

thank you so much for help.i will try them and report.i have a problem with enigma2 images:many stops and breaks while watching?on openspa ,openatv,and powerboard.is it because i do not make chemod 755?finally,what is the path for the emu 10976?is etc or user?really thank you

- - - Updated - - -

i did i you said by sending etc file to etc plus chmod 755 and user file to user.but i do not see the emus????i only
    downloede oscam from the server of openhdf ,srarted it but did not work?please help

• etc/init.d/softcam.OSCam-Emu and cardserver.OSCam-Emu files must chmod755
    usr/bin/oscam-emu must chmod 755
    other tuxbox/config not needed to make chmod 755 if u send all the files to right places
    then blue button softcam cardserver manager select softcam oscam-emu
    green button ok start
    wetekipnumber:8888 webinterface

user pass oscam oscam

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• hello mach.1
    the above emues on openhdf did not work?but the oscamues on openatv worked with one problem:many stops and breaks????????????i have to start and resart when i change from one channel to another on hotbird?this is case with all enigma2 images on wetek?it the problem of the provider.if you can solve this problem,i will pay for you.I am serious.you can use teamviewer.send me you reply to don't post your mail
    thank you

Edited once, last by robijay ().

• Above 10660 file works fine mate %100 ı m watching with it u cant do it u do something wrong thats all..Emu works fine :)

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• hello mach.1
    the above emues on openhdf did not work?but the oscamues on openatv worked with one problem:many stops and breaks????????????i have to start and resart when i change from one channel to another on hotbird?this is case with all enigma2 images on wetek?it the problem of the provider.if you can solve this problem,i will pay for you.I am serious.you can use teamviewer.send me you reply to don't post your mail
    thank you

Pay for what?

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• mate,would you like to see with teamviewer what i did?

- - - Updated - - -

i want to activate oscam on my wetek and solve the problem of stops and of the channels on hotbird?

- - - Updated - - -

mach1 ,shall i send you my ip to see what i did?please reply

- - - Updated - - -

mach1 ,shall i send you my ip to see what i did?please reply

- - - Updated - - -

please help figure out why i have stops and breaks on oe2 images on wetek?,on my dreambox 8000 ,i do not these stops and breaks?please anyone could use the teamviewer to see the wrong i did in installing oscam on openhdf and failed?best regards

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “oscam” to “oscam openhdf wetek play”.
  • master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!