et8000

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,192 times. The last Post () by THE FUGITIVE.

• Booting to a new image can take several minutes are you sure you are waiting long enough

CHOOSE a image of your choice for ET8000
    have a USB pen drive preferably kingston lower than 8gb ready
    Format the pen drive to FAT32 on your computer
    Download your chosen image and unpack /unrar/unzip and send the unpacked file to your FORMATTED usb stick
    TURN OFF your reciever using rocker switch at back
    PUT YOUR usb in front or rear usb port and switch on machine
    WHEN you are prompted press OK on front of box not remote
    the box should go through the process of loading image DO NOT DISTURB AT THIS POINT it will take several minutes and will boot to new image ONLY WHEN it starts booting take out usb pen drive and not before

If you have flashed wrongly or it is failing to boot try again using a formatted pen drive

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Edited once, last by THE FUGITIVE ().

• thanks mate

As per the forum rules bud please do not post "Thank-you" posts, they will be deleted........ they use up valuable server space. Use the thanks & like tabs (coloured green) at the bottom of the box in which a post has been made.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• i try half hours but steel on booting mate i ask hdmu side too he say you need to created bootlog with 232 something so i dont know how to make if you know then tell me please .....i try all urs image working fine but only hdmu image was not booting up i dont know why please help mate thanks

• If other images are working vfine when you have flashed them then i dont understand why you cannot flash THE HDMU image are you sure you are flashing the latest for the ET8000 and do you really want HDMU i know images are a personel preference but if aqn image gave me issues i would use another --VIX is a very good image to try i use it myself on the ET8000

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!