DM Black hole Enigma2 for DM800 Pro sim201 Program favourite Category & Epg problems

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,683 times. The last Post () by pem1.

• Wonder if I,ve bought a wrong box,I have bought a DM800 HD for my daughter, I have flashed the I have transferred sgt flipflop channels to the DM but Favourites are empty. Also, I beleive I have mounted a usb for epg, when I go to crossepg setup It only shows the internal and not the usb as a choice. I have flashed 'sim201-ss82-Gemini3_0.29-r2-22-4-2011-mFaraj57.nfi' from the image section, all appears well until I try to load cross epg and sgt flip flop.
    I hope someone can help with one other thing, I have a usb wireless device, it was working in another box and is configuired for my daughter router, I cannot activate a usb device in the DM setup, only LAn

Help please, I want to learn but she wants it for christmas and I might miss the boat lol
    Thanks
    Junger

DITCHED THE IMAGE

• DITCHED THE IMAGE
    I think i need to ditch this image, its causing so many problems, anyon suggest an easier image please?

Wonder if I,ve bought a wrong box,I have bought a DM800 HD for my daughter, I have flashed the I have transferred sgt flipflop channels to the DM but Favourites are empty. Also, I beleive I have mounted a usb for epg, when I go to crossepg setup It only shows the internal and not the usb as a choice. I have flashed 'sim201-ss82-Gemini3_0.29-r2-22-4-2011-mFaraj57.nfi' from the image section, all appears well until I try to load cross epg and sgt flip flop.
    I hope someone can help with one other thing, I have a usb wireless device, it was working in another box and is configuired for my daughter router, I cannot activate a usb device in the DM setup, only LAn

Help please, I want to learn but she wants it for christmas and I might miss the boat lol
    Thanks
    Junger

• junger i have the best image for a d800 you can use m8 i will be about on msn or on the forum mate just give me a shout its the black hole nabilo image the easiest of the lot almost identical you what you are using on your vu duo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!