On demand Plugin on open black hole

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 855 times. The last Post () by Satman66.

• Hi there,
    I downloaded master g backup open blackhole image and was unable to get the Ondemand working on my Vu duo 2.
    I keep getting a green screen and the box reboots.
    I uninstalled it and reinstalled Italian but the same thing happens.
    Everything else works perfectly.
    I also reinstalled the image to no effect either.
    Has anyone got any ideas to get this working as the missus loves the players when she comes home from work.

Thanks

• try this command in TELNET bud:

Code
    init 4 && opkg update && opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand && init 3

restart the box if it doesnt automatically..

Hi there....thanks for that,I will try this when I get back home and post back here with result...thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there....thanks for that,I will try this when I get back home and post back here with result...thanks.

Hi cazuela,unfortunately after telnet the command you gave me,the green screen still occurs .
    I have tried all subsections of rte player and the same green screen occurs,I also changed skins with the same result.
    Any other ideas out there...thanks a million

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Ondemand on open blackhole” to “On demand Plugin on open black hole”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!