lcd display

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,079 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi everyone box on today all day kids watching stuff i on pc most of the day doing stuff this eve when i sat down notice my front lcd display not working has been up till i seen it this morning,when i go to the lcd plugin click on it i see the disply there what should be lite in front display any ideas box gen vuduo2 8 month old thanks

• This has happened to me several times with various BH images....
    try restarting the box or
    Configure LCD4Linux in your PC browser like this

Code
    http://duo2.ip.address/lcd4linux/config/

Open LCD4Linux plugin, ensure LCD4Linux & LCD display is set to ON.. Press the menu button on your remote and select reload config..

• hi cazuela im not sure what to do with the web address u sent im running latest vix openvix 3.2.10

- - - Updated - - -

hi cazuela im not sure what to do with the web address u sent im running latest vix openvix 3.2.10

• hi cazuela im not sure what to do with the web address u sent im running latest vix openvix 3.2.10

- - - Updated - - -

hi cazuela im not sure what to do with the web address u sent im running latest vix openvix 3.2.10

OPen a webpage on your pc,,, type the IP of the duo2... for example : 192.168.0.10/lcd4linux/config/
    and the page should open for you as long as you have it turned ON in the plugin

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!