vu zero setup help

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,223 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi all

ive got a vu zero to set up. i got it off world of satellite and they put black hole on it. what do i need to do to set it up?

i got in for my mate just to share from me. ive loged to the box with DCC then clicked on FTP but its all blank.

can someone help me out plaese

- - - Updated - - -

do i need to reflash it me self?

• DHCP is it on or off?
    The receiver IP address is right?
    You used those credentials? login: root password: dreambox
    You have entered a backup or the original image?

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• i cant find dir only /ect

if i go in /ect theres no CCcam.cfg

am i in the rite bit?

- - - Updated - - -

would screen shot but me pc wont let me

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone help me?

ive set the rest on the box up i just need to put the cline in but cant find were to put it

ste

- - - Updated - - -

4e11581.jpg
    bab23f79.jpg
    86dddf3e7bda957b6b33d15bb.jpg
    7bc04.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

is there any1 that could help me on this so i can give the box back to my mate tomorrow

thanks

• Install The Linuxsat Support addons panel bud..... eveything you need is on there.

I have attached the ipk file for it....

Now ftp this ipk file or send it through DCC to the tmp folder on the zero you are setting up.... when you have done that press the green button and then the yellow button on the remote... select manually install ipk packs

Install the ipk file you have transferred over to the zero.... the gui should restart.

When that is done press the green button to open the plugins menu, select the Linuxsat addons panel, now select Cams - Blackhole 2.x.x now select the version of CCcam you want to install.

When you have done that send your CCcam.cfg file over to the zero, place it in the etc folder.... this should overwrite the default CCcam.cfg file that is installed with the softcam from the linuxsat addons.

Finally press the blue button to open the Balckhole blue panel, now using the arrow keys on your remote select CCcam from the list, you should only have common inteface or CCcam. Press ok with CCcam selected and the cam will start.

Job Done!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• It depends on which card you want to share..
    if its a skycard then theres a bit more to it and you need to install oscam is best..
    you will also need to get your card paired to an old original sd box..
    this is all on the site already bud, use the searchbar top right..

• dont no if u got what i ment lol

my server is a DM500 and my mate is having the VU box. he wants a cline putting on that to share from my DM500

- - - Updated - - -

for get that last message mate just seen ur over message about CCcam 2.1.3

- - - Updated - - -

thanks alot mate its all working :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

How do I get the 7 day tv guide to work? All I get is now and next

• hi i have loaded this on to my zero but it says server offline been like that for a few days now. is this not working anymore,
    thanks in advance for any help

Edited once, last by bramble: mis spelling ().

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!