Server freeze on DM500 with oscam+CCcam

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,406 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• had the same problems after putting an oscam/cccam image onto box a bad lot of freeze i even tried changing the mhz and put a smartcard clock frequency into the cfg file to see if it would help it didn,t , my question is is there any other cam thati can use to clear the channels pick tv and boxnation to share with my friends ,i havenowwent back to cccam 2.14 and do not have any freeze problems using a dm500 any help is much appreciated thank-you

• Official Post

after putting an oscam/cccam image onto box a bad lot of freeze

So you were able to get the image to clear the card ?

i even tried changing the mhz and put a smartcard clock frequency into the cfg file to see if it would help it didn,t

As oscam is the cardreader, adding smartcard clock frequency to CCcam will only cause you problems, remove all configs in CCcam.cfg related to cardreader.
    Oscam sets the best frequency for the card, so no need to add mhz = if this is in your oscam config, remove it.

my question is is there any other cam thati can use to clear the channels pick tv and boxnation

Unfortunately not, oscam is the only EMU clearing thoses channels.

• ok should i change the oscam and cccam with the above file or just leave the one that was in the image the way it was , and yes i got it to work i flashed it with dreamup at the start and it would not work so i did it with flashwizard after advice from cazuela and it work but i had freeze problems

• Official Post

ok should i change the oscam and cccam with the above file or just leave the one that was in the image the way it was , and yes i got it to work i flashed it with dreamup at the start and it would not work so i did it with flashwizard after advice from cazuela and it work but i had freeze problems

I think you have to be doing something wrong, if any of the flash methods were likely to have problems it would be flashwizard. The image runs perfectly with the configs supplied there are plenty on this and other forums using it without any problems.

• 78 to 82ms if this is correct i have not tried it again from this morning but in cccam info the ecm,s were like 0.8882 to 1.2345 and then they would go low to 0.1212 which would be fine

• i only have about 7 friends and 6 servers that i use for football and i give them reshare of my card i only give them 0 0 0 0:0:2 when i set your fline

and give my friends 1 0 0 0:0:1 is this the wrong settings but when using cccam 2.14 i have hardly any problems

• Official Post

Try connecting only 5 then 10 of them, nds cards are very sensetive to the amount of connections they will handle before it freezes for all. If you have 17 friends not sharing back they are more than likely constantly pulling from your card. You have overloaded your server and your setup is not that of a person who does this as a hobby.

• i only use this as a hobby and let people share my card so my friends can watch the football on saturdays i only use other servers cards for this reason and for no other how should i set the flines then if they are wrong as i say it doesn,t freeze when i use cccam only when i try oscam and the only reason i want this to work is for the boxing please explain howto set thing up correctly or can you give me a link to it, i have just realised my mistake i posted 17 friends instead or 7 i will now edit my last post

• to clear things up me and my friends pay the xxx card together we have motorised systems and i share with other servers for the football and boxing and for no other reasons this is the cheapest option out there for us to get the channels we require i only take local cards and not hops thats why i have 6 and i test the card for reliability so is it best to cut down on the servers as some are for back-up if a channel go,s down some of my friends have eagle hd receivers and how to you tell if a card is overloaded as it works fine in cccam not oscam

i only have 7 friends i posted about this being a mistake that i typed i reshare with 6 other people not my friends have i did something wrong as i have to explain myself

• sorry for asking for help i will try and figure things out for myself , also i didn,t know what your your icon face meant in one of your replys and it says moneygrubber i went onto google and did a search for this and it says : a person bent on accumulating money can you explain yourself to me ten below as i have no intentions of trying to make money i only askesd for help and you are implying things can someone on the forum please delete my posts and account thank-you

• step by step: since you have registered here you have done nothing else but ask for every single move to be explained/clarified for you.
    you say you have shares with other peers sharing local cards only but then add that you also have several "friends" who do not have local cards.
    This is not,at least in my books, a worry.
    What is a worry is that for someone who has a motorised setup and seems to know what and how to use the system then has to ask for every single detail rather than try it out and see if you can do it yourself ( in my book its called being spoonfed) you not only ask for help,you ask for every step to be detailed. This is not on, you have been audacious enough to not even bother to suggest trying something out yourself until this post #15.
    Looking back at your previous posts, it is very obvious that it is you who are implying that there is some sort of right to help,access ,etc..
    well, you are very wrongly mistaken therefore I am closing this thread. In your next post I expect to read that you have been successful in your venture and willing to help others who are perhaps in need of your experience.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!