setanta

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 598 times. The last Post () by Fano.

• It's premier sports in the Uk bud......

If your thinking about 3pm footie on a Saturday then you would need to subscribe to Setanta Ireland for this, although you will need a Sly Ireland card to be able to do it.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• if you can get a card the number starts with a 3 from what I can remember. it is the only way the webpage will allow you through to register. just use google maps to make a street and house number, pay by credit card and wait 2 hours for entitlments. all comms are through emails. no post is sent to that address, just hope they haven't got it already.

• Its 21.99 euro per month for non HD or 24.99 per month for HD.
    However they are doing a special offer at the moment of 129 euro up front for the year.
    It was 99 euro last year for the same offer .
    Btw you get the BT Sport channels included in the Setanta sub in Ireland so its a pretty good deal.

no post is sent to that address

I'm subbed and did get post upon subscribing, but none since.

Its 21.99 euro per month for non HD or 24.99 per month for HD.

I've non hd (sd receiver) but hd clears in linux receiver, so try that first, may save you a couple of bob.
    Need an irish card though as mckee / anniman has pointed out.

• Its 21.99 euro per month for non HD or 24.99 per month for HD.
    However they are doing a special offer at the moment of 129 euro up front for the year.
    It was 99 euro last year for the same offer .
    Btw you get the BT Sport channels included in the Setanta sub in Ireland so its a pretty good deal.

Any links for the special offer????? ta

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Any links for the special offer????? ta

They sent out emails and texts to people with the offer.
    Basically to ring them on 0818203040 .
    Its technically only for existing customers on the 99 euro offer but I know new customers and previous customers have been given the deal too .
    Just ring them up and say you would like to get the 129 euro offer and see what they say.

This is the email i received

Customer service number was blank btw

Edited 2 times, last by Fano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!