Cccam Difficulties.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 621 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Sorry if this has been covered, but I have read the other posts and still struggling a bit.

I am pretty good on the VU+ boxes but must be missing the trick with the Zgemma S2.

I have put the IPK file into the temp folder (Using DCC) for Enigma2 and gone into software box, downloaded it, but don't seem to be able to find it on the box.
    It was an older version of CCam but wouldn't have though that would have mattered.

Other boxes you would press the blue button on remote and that would take you to the Cams. Where you can select and restart etc.

So the question is, where do you access the Cams from the remote?

I have tried OpenATV and now on Opendroid, and had the same issue with both.
    Never used a MGCamd, but was hoping to get this one going before I look into the next.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

• I have same problem mate. I done exactly what was suggested on link but no joy. The only option is to install a backup image supplied by some top guys with all installed but when you do you may run into some other issues like blanked out channels which has recently been thrown in the mix. Some say its epg problem due to clock change others say turn disq on but I have done both set the correct time and disq on,no joy. Even with your clear message description and all the tech wizardry out there nobody has given a direct response even pms I sent have not been acknowledged. I would suggest go it alone mate and read up as much as you can.

• Official Post

I have same problem mate. I done exactly what was suggested on link but no joy. The only option is to install a backup image supplied by some top guys with all installed but when you do you may run into some other issues like blanked out channels which has recently been thrown in the mix. Some say its epg problem due to clock change others say turn disq on but I have done both set the correct time and disq on,no joy. Even with your clear message description and all the tech wizardry out there nobody has given a direct response even pms I sent have not been acknowledged. I would suggest go it alone mate and read up as much as you can.

That is good advice. Do a lot of reading, appreciate how things work and you will gain a better understanding of how to fix problems.
    I doubt anyone will answer PM's, that is what the forum is for.

• Official Post

Latest CCcam is for openatv is attached.. Config directory for all softcams on this image is /usr/keys.

To Install > FTP to /tmp/ > Blue Button > Plugins > IPK installer > 3 Memory /tmp > follow on screen instructions > restart enigma2 / GUI..

Softcam manager can be found via blue button > Softcam.

582b99f64dea2c0d994b5430.jpg

[How To] Install an ipk file on any enigma2 receiver

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!