Help with CI

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,048 times. The last Post () by MrMxyzptlk.

• Hi. So I have the following situation:
    I have an official Conax subscription card for my operator (FocusSat) and also I have a SmarDV CAM module for another Conax card (MTVA). To read my FocusSat card I use Oscam for my MTVA card I would like to use my Conax module on the CI slot. But there is no image from my CI module with my MTVA card. I tried various images (BlackHole, Open ATV and Vix) not one works with the combination. I used the CI Assigment to indicate the services that my Common Interface should open, I tried as well with channels as well with provider but nothing. If I uninstall OSCAM and the Softcam panel than my CI modul works like a charm with both of the cards, but I cannot get for them to work with one opened with Oscam and the othe with the CI module. Does anybody had this problem? Is there a solution? Maybe it works with a CCCam + CI module? Or is there some othere undocumented setting that I should use and I don't know about?

• So back to this problem: I have a Conax Modul with a 0B1D card and the STB isn't reading correctly. First of all, when I try to access the modul informations it says "wait for ci ..." and get stuck there. In the log I can see only the usual set page messages.
    Although I have a 0b02 card too and it works with the module. But I need to work with the 0b1d card in the module, and when I insert in the STB it says:
    18:29:30.479 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:1820 reset CI Slot 0: reset requested
    18:29:33.621 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:1058 setInputSource eDVBCIInterfaces->setInputSource(0, 4)
    18:29:33.622 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:2165 setSource CI Slot 0 setSource(0)
    Conax18:29:41.433 dvb_ci/dvbci_camgr.cpp:78 setCAIDs eDVBCICAManagerSession::setCAIDs casCount = 10
    18:29:41.433 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:635 recheckPMTHandlers The CI in Slot 0 has said it can handle caid 0b02... so use it
    18:29:41.433 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:713 recheckPMTHandlers (1)CISlot 0, usecount now 1
    18:29:41.434 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:1058 setInputSource eDVBCIInterfaces->setInputSource(0, 4)
    18:29:41.434 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:2165 setSource CI Slot 0 setSource(0)
    18:29:41.434 dvb_ci/dvbci.cpp:879 gotPMT [eDVBCIInterfaces] gotPMT

But it isn't the 0b02 card in the module but the 0b1d card. If I insert the module in another STB it sees correctly with the caid 0b1d.

If I access the INIT option from the CI menu it says:
    18:31:00.643 Components/ActionMap.py:46 action action -> OkCancelActions OK
    18:31:00.644 Components/ActionMap.py:53 action unknown action OkCancelActions/OK! typo in keymap?

As for the 0b1d caid, this isn't present in the CI Assigment menu so I cannot assign it manually either, also I tried to force it by the ci0.xml file, but did not help. Any ideas?
    Thank you, any help would be welcomed.

• This is an old topic but if anybody should encounter this problem: this is a SmarDV CAM problem, I don't know about the new versions but the old version does not know the 0B1D caid. I couldn't find any FW update, and finally I got a Neotion Conax CAM and with that works like a charm. So this is not a STB problem but a CAM problem

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!