Help needed

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 482 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I have Blackhole 2.1.7 on my VU+ Solo2.

Points to note:
    * I am fairly good with computers so I can follow your steps
    * Complete noob with receivers and dishes etc

Hello to you all. If anyone can help me out in any way I would be forever grateful and would even consider paying if it helped me get what I want to achieve.

Basically I have a VU+ Solo2, have a dish which works (gets channels etc). I have FTA channels and also channels that do not play such as Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 etc. I have friends who have these boxes and have all these channels working in HD for about 10-15 euro a month and that is what I want, I want the sports channels to work with CCCAM or however it works.

Where I am:
    I have a receiver which has the channels.

What I need to know :
    What do I do to get this working? Where do I begin? I've seen all about images and black hole and EPG but I don't know what any of that is. If anyone can please please please just put in steps which I should do 1st and link a tutorial or explain it briefly step by step I will forever be in the depth of you and this forum.

Thank you so much in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can someone please tell me what is TS Panel, OsCam, mgcamd etc?

• Basically I have a VU+ Solo2, have a dish which works (gets channels etc). I have FTA channels and also channels that do not play such as Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 etc. I have friends who have these boxes and have all these channels working in HD for about 10-15 euro a month and that is what I want, I want the sports channels to work with CCCAM or however it works.

you get help for nothing on here pal, but we dont do payservers, you need to read the rules

• I'm not looking for pay servers I'm simply asking for it to be explained. What would I have to do? I'm not looking to buy it here etc.. I just want my understanding of this to be clear. Like what is CCCam and what are the difference between that and OSCam etc.. Can you please help?

• Have a read here, it will explain the basics.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=90
    Also have a read of the rules here (if you haven't done so already)
    http://linuxsat-support.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
    It will give you a clear understanding on exactly what this site is about.
    Anymore questions, try the custom search bar (top right of every page) as most questions have been asked and answered before.
    If your unsuccessful with that, by all means, post up your query in the relevant section, we're all here to help each other out.
    Enjoy your stay.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!