Need help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 596 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• I have bought a VU box and have set it up with an epg. It looks great and I am pleased but I bought it so that I could get all the channels. My satelite is fixed and I really need help on how to get the most out of my box. I am computer literate and just need told what needs downloaded and how to put it onto my vu box. Could someone please help, I have been trying all weekend and have failed miserably

thanks

• Once you have installed CCcam and activated it,you will need either a subscription card with a provider, for example sky. Or you have a cline from someone willing to let you join their server, but most will only let you join if you have a card to share with them. Either way, unless you have any of these you will only get tree to air channels.

bo.

• No subscriptions are free. Where is your location? CCcam is an emulator used to decrypt your smartcard which is your subscription for whatever provider/package you pay for. Or if you have a cline from a server to watch scrambled/pay for channels. You can find all the info about CCcam and what it can do if you do a search. Here is a tutorial to help you. Thanx goes to master G for this fine tut:

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=4

bo.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!