recording problem

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 565 times. The last Post () by Dave20.

• Hi chaps
    can anybody help?..im using the vu+ duo, i can record anything no problem..but what i want to do is when i watch something i want to record, by the time i get the controls,click on record program ive missed like 30 seconds of the program, dont sound a lot i know..but is this possible to do ?

• You could enable permanent timeshift and set options to save it as a recording upon exiting timeshift, so you won't miss anything.
    Configure timeshift to enable after "x" amount of seconds so when you switch channels, timeshift will begin after the "x" allotted time.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• says vix image apollo build 166

- - - Updated - - -

If i installed the latest version, could i do that without re-installing cccam..autobouquets ..etc? so could i just install vix over the top and away we go?

• Build 166 is dated 8th april this year.
    New build is "Openvix 3 2 007 (you can get it from the "nightly builds" tab at the top of the page).
    Remember to do an image backup before you flash and maybe do a settings backup also as it will make life easier in setting up your new image (if you choose to flash a new one)
    I don't have a duo but imagine timeshift is incorporated into the vix duo images
    Timeshift settings are normally located here:
    Menu-setup-system-timeshift settings - (scroll down to see this) timeshift save action on zap : ask user

- - - Updated - - -

If i installed the latest version, could i do that without re-installing cccam..autobouquets ..etc

A settings backup (backup manager) should take of this but i'd also recommend a full image backup (image manager) just for fear all goes wrong.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!