mgcamd server on without box

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,915 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi, It might be a dumb question but is it possible to run mgcamd server on normal computers (Linux, windows, Raspberry Pi) with card readers attached? I am able to run Oscam on Linux with many (100+) but someone recommend me to use mgcamd.

Thank you for your time,

• Official Post

Hi, It might be a dumb question but is it possible to run mgcamd server on normal computers (Linux, windows, Raspberry Pi) with card readers attached? I am able to run Oscam on Linux with many (100+) but someone recommend me to use mgcamd.

Thank you for your time,

Just to confirm you are currently running with 100+ clients with no problems ?

• Hi, It might be a dumb question but is it possible to run mgcamd server on normal computers (Linux, windows, Raspberry Pi) with card readers attached? I am able to run Oscam on Linux with many (100+) but someone recommend me to use mgcamd.

Thank you for your time,

Yes you can use a normal computer linux or windows and get much better ecm time with the correct card reader like omnikey,
    Just to be sure i ask what CARD is your LOCAL :welcome:?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I am running OSCAM with 3 SlyUK with OmniKeys, sometimes ecm goes as high as 1000-1200ms when too many requests comes together.
    Here is my dumb question? where to download mgcamd server for windows/linux?

Edited once, last by barshad2 ().

• Its my oscam.conf, any suggestion please?

and oscam.server

Can I improve this?

Edited 3 times, last by barshad2 ().

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!