How to tell a Duo2 clone?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,660 times. The last Post () by Mils24.

• Hey guys

I'm planning to buy my first VU+ box and I've settled for a Duo2 but I'm wondering how to tell a clone from an original. I've done quite a bit of searching ad I can't seem to find anything on the Duo2's.
    I've found images and pdf's on solo2's and solos but nothing on a Duo2.

I have found one on eBay from a guy who claims to be an UK and Ireland Distributor of them but I just want to make sure it's not a fake.

Is there any way without opening it as I would send it straight back if it was a clone.

• Buy one from the forums sponsor, I've had loads from them and there customer service is 100% I'd prefer to pay a tenner more and have peace of mind than pay a tenner less and have loads of probs
    By the way it's
    World of satellite
    Very fast recorded delivery aswell

• Buy one from the forums sponsor, I've had loads from them and there customer service is 100% I'd prefer to pay a tenner more and have peace of mind than pay a tenner less and have loads of probs
    By the way it's
    World of satellite
    Very fast recorded delivery aswell

Yep that's exactly what to do bud... buy a original box with warranty. If it's on fleabay and cheap then you have to ask yourself why......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for your responses but is there actually any ways to spot a duo2 clone?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like a reputible seller.
    Owns a shop in London
    eBay feedback 99.9% on over 2000 sales.

Does anyone have any insight on this guy?

Duo2 with 1Tb drive delivered for £315, sound too good to be true?

Please note I'm not advertising for this guy I am generally just asking your opinion if he's a scammer?

• If your buying from vuplus.co.uk then it will be a original bud.....

But why not try our forum sponsors price match...... you can find it here: https://www.world-of-satellite…information/price_compare

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!