Cccam

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 933 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Hi - I've received 4 clines copied them into notepad, saved it as Cccam.cfg and transferred it to the etc folder on my Vu+ Duo2 using DCC. I've also installed and tried Cccam version 2.1.4 and 2.3.0 but when I try any of the channels I'm not getting anything, is there something I'm missing? I've also rescanned and rebooted the box. Using the latest black hole. Any help would be appreciated.

• Just bought a 2 day test line from a payserver. Contacted them now and they say I'm not connected. Just wondered if I'm doing something wrong at my end.? Cheers

Edited once, last by codar: Removing payserver name ().

• Just bought a 2 day test line from cccamsky. Contacted them now and they say I'm not connected. Just wondered if I'm doing something wrong at my end.? Cheers

The first thing you did wrong was not reading the forum rules.........

We don't offer support to members who use payservers bud..... and this is a really good reason why. You have paid someone you don't know for lines that are not working.

Please for your own sake have a look at the concept of cardsharing....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Just found a duplicate cfg file in the etc folder. This may have appeared after I install cccam 2.1.4. There was no cfg created when I installed 2.3.0. The new cfg has lots of info in it, and is much larger in size. Should I copy the clines into this one? If so where abouts in the cfg do I put it?

- - - Updated - - -

Understood. Apologies.

• Delete all the readme lines and put your c clines there mate and install cccaminfo addon from tspanel or from addons menu and see if your lines are red or green..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!