CCcam to oscam

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,948 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• i converted my CCcam.cfg to oscam and i have oscam server file now .I just want to know where do i ftp the file to now and do i need to rename it thanks guys for your help.i tried to make oscam user but could not do this ,does this make any difference

Edited once, last by diodio ().

• the file you have converted gets placed depending on your setup what box , pc ect ect you using as server ? this will help
    to find right location :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• im using it on a solo4k no not using it as a server i converted the cfg file using the converter and i can not get it to convert to user .The image is blackhole

• if you have oscam running then add a reader for desired protocal ie cccam newcamd with the user and pass of your desired user your trying to convert this will
    them mean the 4k box is the user i do same on my wetek what happens is i set user a dvb-api make pass whateva then i go to my oscam webif , files , oscam conf in add a dvb-api user there
    always make sure the group matches user for reader yeah :) hooe this helps if not shout back i haave teamviewer installed

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• im lost bud whats a reader ? cccam does not work onsolo4k arm its a c line i converted to oscam server do i rename the oscam server to oscam.cfg ?

• way i would set up my oscam on the 4k would be to set a reader on oscam using ccam protocals and set the reader/card as the dyndns and user/pass n port to same as line in this would let oscam act as a cccam client kinda , you get what i mean ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• no im lost man in new to this i know how to ftp stuff to my solo2 box but im lost when it come to readers and user passes thanks for your help anyway bud

• no im lost man in new to this i know how to ftp stuff to my solo2 box but im lost when it come to readers and user passes thanks for your help anyway bud

ok in VIP section i have posted a windpws program called teamveiwer install this in i will show you what i mean , i am not the greatest at typin as i no goot at reading in writing but can show yu via this program it will let me acces your laptop/pc in do as you would yeah in you can watch me

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• its ok bud i will try to learn it myself but thanks for the help bud.Ihad it working earlier but it was freezing a lot i ftp the oscam server file i converted into the var/tux/config and replaced the oscam server with the new file i wonder if i rename the file to user or .cfg and drop it in then would it make a difference i tried all this on the solo2 HOPE this doesnt sound crazy but i tried

Edited once, last by diodio ().

• kk but if you access the webif for oscam you will understand what im saying ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi mate,

I've just been playing around tonight doing the same thing getting ready to buy the solo 4k, the files you need may well already be on the receiver from when you downloaded oscam. On my tm-nano-se using open pli the files could be found in usr/keys then in oscam folder. I copied the files from my convertor into oscam.server at the end of the stuff already in there and saved and exited and it started working fine.

• I copied and pasted the information from the convertor to bottom of the exisiting text. In my file the information already there was just different configs for the reader i pasted it onto the end and saved it which would just overwrite the orginal file. At the end of the day its just a text file and you could delete it and redownload it if you needed. The file structure may be different on blackhole images or it may be the same I'm not sure exactly but it should be there somewhere.

• Connect to your vusolo4k with ftp etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf open it u see there webif port and username password like this

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = oscam
    httppwd = oscam

then u can connect with your browser wetekip:8888 to oscam webpanel

Files-oscam.server u must enter ypur c line like this and save restart

#C: serverurlorip portnumber username password

[reader]
    label = CCcam1
    protocol = cccam
    enabled = 1
    device = serverurlorip,portnumber
    user = UserName
    password = Password
    inactivitytimeout = 30
    fallback = 1
    group = 1,2
    cccversion = 2.1.3

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• dioblo

Mach1 has given you instructions on how to find the port, you need to look in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf using dcc (you said you already know how to send files across to your box) if you edit of view the oscam.conf it will show you what port to view shown above as:

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = oscam
    httppwd = oscam

Then once you have this port number do like to use to do in cccam, open your computers browser and type in the box's ip then :(port numb) example 192.168.1.128:8888

• it should be yourwetek ip the :8888

192.168.1.123:8888 thats a example

but then you would manualily change details via web browser instaead on just editimng the files shown by mach1
    i always do it via web cause i find it hard to locate right files in locations on ftp for my CROW ness ;) lolz

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• GUYS YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT BUT THE WAY I DESCRIBED WHAT I DONE earlier var/tuxbox/config and replace the oscam server with the converted file and presto its all working fine thanks guys for all your help i hope this will help someone in the future great site again guys

• GUYS YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT BUT THE WAY I DESCRIBED WHAT I DONE earlier var/tuxbox/config and replace the oscam server with the converted file and presto its all working fine thanks guys for all your help i hope this will help someone in the future great site again guys

glad u sorted if you do log into webif you will see the files you can see setting you can edit vi webgui and know now how it edits the files on server :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!