line prob

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,186 times. The last Post () by vikkisdad.

• I'm currently sharing my card with 4 mates and have just let another mate on but i'm having probs with his line.
    set it up on sunday and all was good but yesterday when he wanted to watch the match it was constantly disconnecting then reconnecting and wouldn't stabilize.i watched it throughout the game and it was showing connected in cccam info but on then off in the active clients.All other mates and my internal lines are ok so i cant understand where the problem is.his ISP is BT but i don't think thats the problem,I'm using a DM800 as server and oscam & cccam213 which i use from the linuxsat image (Thanks all)so i'm pretty sure the set up isn't the prob.sorry cant give more info at the moment but i'm at work.any advice would be gratefully recieved

• hi sandman

no the others including myself are on Richard Bransons

Is he connecting to you via your server address or via IP?

not sure i understand that part but i guess he will be trying to connect via my server address (DNS)

• maybe give him your IP to connect with in case theres a DNS issue somewhere...

Its probably not a BT issue or there would be a fair number complaining!

Can he access your share at the minute? Was it just an issue with the football?

• have you tried a new line m8, as i have had problems with some peers before and f some reason after giving a new line the issue was resolved ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• maybe give him your IP to connect with in case theres a DNS issue somewhere...

Its probably not a BT issue or there would be a fair number complaining!

Can he access your share at the minute? Was it just an issue with the football?

I'll try that m8
    no i didn't think it would be an ISP issue cause as you say there would be loads complaining.
    no he was getting the share ok on sunday but come monday its started playing up and still is now.

• No probs m8, its just a case of elimination, sure you will get there ;) let us know how you go on m8!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi all
    mate has BT vision and it turns out that the BT homeplugs were conflicting with the homeplugs i put in,remove the BT ones and all is good.
    thanks sandman,mutz nutz and ten below for your input.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!