Options for S2 USB tuner

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 696 times. The last Post () by phonix.

• I see these seem pretty stable now so I was wondering if anyone had one installed or if they could recommend one at a reasonable price?

I've seen a couple around the €80 mark but that seems a bit steep for what it is!

• I dont know about the Vu+ yet! but PCTV Nano Stick 460e and Sundtek are confirmed to be working fine on Xtrend Series Linux 3.0

these should work when on all the Vu+ boxes when they upgrade the kernel to 3.1.1 soon

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• I dont know about the Vu+ yet! but PCTV Nano Stick 460e and Sundtek are confirmed to be working fine on Xtrend Series Linux 3.0

these should work when on all the Vu+ boxes when they upgrade the kernel to 3.1.1 soon

I've seen those and they're €80 a piece! Seems a bit much for a single S2 (Maybe I'm just getting tight :snicker:) ...I've updated to BH 1.6.7 so fancied trying one with the beta kernel!

• both are about the same price and seem bit steep but it will turn a single tuner into a multi sat receiver and a dual tuner into a triple tuner plus if you sell the box you can keep the tuner for your next box

there will be a new Sundtek tuner in Q1 next year joint10

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!