Tuner set up

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,023 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I have a message come up "check tuner configuration". When I try to configure in any mode after pressing save it comes up tuner not configured. I have tried a factory reset and I still get the same result ????:62:

• Hello, Its a motorised dish currently on 28.2 east everything was ok until I put in the new catseye setting. I had Tuner A on simple mode and loop-through to B Then a message can up check tour tuner settings, which I did and pressed save, it then says tuner not configured ? I have tried every mode and it still comes up not configured.

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts would be much appreciated:

Edited once, last by carrier ().

• Not sure if this helps, but I had this happen on my alien2 when the tuner kernel module did not load. In that case, enigma2 did not see any tuners, so it automatically removed them from the setup. Maybe you can look at system info and see if the tuners are recognized?? Not sure on your image how to look at the boot logs??? Did you try to completely switch off and pull the plug and wait a minute before reconnecting and turning on?

• Thanks Makee, Will give it a try but I don't hold any hope of fixing it. If I have to buy another receiver which one would you recommend

- - - Updated - - -

No joy, when I press save it goes back to tuner not configured

• Thanks Makee, Will give it a try but I don't hold any hope of fixing it. If I have to buy another receiver which one would you recommend

- - - Updated - - -

No joy, when I press save it goes back to tuner not configured

Reflash the image onto your solo2 bud.....with a clean install if you still can't get the tuner configuration to save then you can look at the possibillty of a hardware failure...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!