Invisible server

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 598 times. The last Post () by Curious123.

• I am sharing with a peer and he appears fine as a client but seems completely invisible as a server in CCcaminfo. I have checked and re-checked his cline but cannot see anything obvious and am at loss to explain why he does not appear in the CCcaminfo either online or offline as a server.

• If he's appearing as a client as his server is not showing then check port forwarding on his router and also check his port number is in his cccam config as if this is not right then what your saying could happen
    Once this is done then check cline and fline buddy.
    Hope this helps.

• If he's appearing as a client as his server is not showing then check port forwarding on his router and also check his port number is in his cccam config as if this is not right then what your saying could happen
    Once this is done then check cline and fline buddy.
    Hope this helps.

Just checked his cline and noticed his cline is missing his port number. I have looked at it loads of time and never noticed it until you mentioned it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!