Whats using my flash?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 914 times. The last Post () by scoot1690.

• Can someone tell me how I can check what's using my flash?

I've recently updated my image but flash is now at 100% usage and I don't save anything to it!!

Picons, EPG etc are all on my USB key or HDD...

I'm getting green screens as there is no space left so any pointers appreciated!

• try setting up a swap file on your USB stick and double check that Picons/EPG are really being stored on the USB stick and that the USB stick is mounted properly

having to many providers for epg can also cause a lot of crashes

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• try setting up a swap file on your USB stick and double check that Picons/EPG are really being stored on the USB stick and that the USB stick is mounted properly

having to many providers for epg can also cause a lot of crashes

yea it seems like a 1.6.7 beta issue tbh...I have a swap and my picons are on my hdd....I also only download Sly UK EPG!

• i had the exact same problem went back to 166 without backup i think its been the worst blackhole image since before the 160 series hope when the full version not beta is released there will be a lot of improvements

• To be fair to BH it is a beta image but it does seem strange they let it go into the wild?

perhaps they wanted to be first dev team to implement linux kernel 3.1.1 on Vu+ boxes but without fully beta testing first!

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• i agree phonix i just hope it wont deter people from blackhole images as ive been using them since version 146 its what i am used to now lets hope the full version is back to their usual standards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!