Help with reshare line

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 550 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Not sure if I am in the right bit of the forum but I setup a guys house with loads a dishes and cabled the whole house .. he paid me and give me a free Nline for a year to make myself a bit of cash. He didn't tell me and doesn't have the time to show me what to do with this other than say setup your own server. That's like saying to the blind man " here what colour is this" I am at a total loss as to what to do with this S*y UK Nline Reshare line. I have loads of my own online servers all unlimited data and on 24 / 7 365 for the last 9 years. Can anyone of the many talented folk here help me as to

1. what I need to do next
    2. what I need aka software online
    3 Loads a help

Rick
    Ps not selling this on I just want to use it for family and friends at no cost I got it free after all

Edited once, last by makeitso ().

• I am not that thick i know a good bit about CCcam and the like just needing to know what to do to get this to work to my family :)

• I have loads of my own online servers all unlimited data and on 24 / 7 365 for the last 9 years.

What type of servers????

and also he gave you a line for you to make cash with it??? although you just posted that you know a good bit about CCcam....but don't know what to do with a n line?

Something is not wright here.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• When I say I know about CCcam its a very limited knowledge as to the workings and basic setup. I have absolutely no interest in selling despite being given this NLine to make cash I don't have the time or knowledge to head that root I just want to use it for the family only. Not to worry if I don't use it no loss to me financially. Sorry if I this post offended users.

Rick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!