streaming software

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 594 times. The last Post () by dream500.

• hi fellow members and wise freinds was wanting some of your knowledge again always my frist port of call here is the problem i was wanting to know if there is any free software that lets you stream your music to various computers in my home netwotk napster is looking 100 a year for this service and spotify is looking 10 a month and i tunes you also need a sub i have and computer downstairs that has my music and films on it but was looking to stream it to my laptop and andriod smartphone may be even my dreambox 5oo {also would my computer downstairs have to be wired to my modem has i have it connected wirless through a wirless dongle} hope this makes sence

• I use VLC media player. Most of my music and all of my video files are stored on a pc in my attic room. VLC media player has been installed on all other pc's / laptops and media is sucessfully streamed between them. I can even use it to stream programs from my Vu+ to my pc's.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!