Confiuring USB pendrive as HDD and mounting method for CrossEPG

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,236 times. The last Post () by LandUzu.

• Hi there guys,

I have formatted and initialised a 16GB pendrive to be used for CrossEPG but when i try to point CrossEPG to it, it tells me the mount method is incorrect and that it must be mounted in rw whereas i think mines mounting in autofs mode....ive tried searching for this but can only find threads named by image and i dont see mine there :/

LandUzu

• How do i test the USB for picons or swapfile? im not surfe what those 2 actually are :(

If i press the blue button during viewing and select graphical epg, it gives me a very basic looking, mainly incomplete epg of sorts......im guessing that isnt CrossEPG?

I have been through the whole downloading data bit when configuring CrossEPG. How do i summon the cross epg from normal viewing?

Regards

LandUzu

• first of all format the pen drive in your pc using fat 32
    then make a directory in it called picon not picons
    put your picons in it
    put it into your reciever mount it reboot and it should be ready to go

one thing thats important make sure there are no other folders inside the picon folder

• Well i would try all options if i had more than 1 to try and selecting that(Graphical EPG) just shows me a very clunky boxy incomplete epg thats in no order and of no use whatsoever. :)

I have read on other forums that the NewNigma2 image does not play well with CrossEPG but the posts ive read were oldish so thought it may have been patched by now.
    Do you think i should change images?

What do picons do for me?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!