I have struggled and struggled with the wrong flash, buzzing with a different flash

• Firstly thanks scoot1690, and the mods for all your help.
    This is a generic comment, received a box with gemini project 2 (I have nothing against the image) and struggled, could find where to load epg, could not get the image to instruct the hdd path for recording, could not find add ons that I wanted, could not get the USB to behave, and so on. I, after a week and out of frustration, I flashed a different image, gee whizz, within a couple of hours I had flashed the image, setup the hdd, got the epg (including picons) and sent them to the usb.the moral of this story is as follows.

The first image sapped all my confidence (nothing worked for me), I even lost all coms with my daughters box which another member is kindly sorting out for me, Ihaving reflashed another image it must of suited me and my box better. Dont give up, try another image and make sure your box is compatible with the image. Maybe test a few images and if you cant get a start, try another one

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!