Help still required for XT9500

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 612 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• First of all my apologize for talking about something I shouldnt within the forum rules.. it will not happen again...

I still need lots of help with this box.

Mckee25 told me to do this... press menu/plugins/ green button download plugins / then select softcams..... CCcam 2.3.0 will do you
    However I do not have the Plugins option anywhere within my menu system! so Im totally lost, how on earth can I load a plugin without that option,
    In my menu I have this
    One further quick question, If I do a factory reset does it wipe out the Flashed OpenVix image?

c25fe01e00b0fd.jpg

any help would be most grateful..
    TIA

Edited 2 times, last by ajayuk ().

• Hello again....... sorry buddy but i don't think you understand how the rules work here. You admitted previously that your using a gift, which is a payserver. This means we do not offer support whether you mention it or not....

You have learned a very hard lesson here regards payservers unfortunately..... how much support are they offering you? now that you have paid them. I bet it's none.

Ok one thing to check... is your receiver connected to the internet? because this is more than likely why your not seeing the plugins menu, if it is and you still don't have the plugins menu available then it's time to reflash the image to the latest openvix..

I have attached the openvix manual for you which will explain how to set your box up from scratch.

and once again this thread is now closed....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!