help please server down

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,303 times. The last Post () by madbriuk.

• hi lads i need help ASAP please, my server for unknown reason as gone down this morning ,My net works my no ip address is updating, everything is as it was and all as been working fine till today,I can get into my server DM600 PVR box and sly card works fine i have taken a look at config file and they all look as they were,I am running Oscam+Cccam so can anyone help,Or are they unto something. We are just not getting any channels.
    thanks

• can you get into server at all? i mean try to go into terminal via putty and manually start your oscam and cccam? or atleast chech if they are in running mode or stop?
    does your channel work internally in home? check if yoyr port is open.try to resta the whole things. modem,router,box etc

• Is the ip-address you're getting from your ISP still the same?
    Sometimes this changes and has to be changed at no-ip address too.
    RelookPVR

• it seems like one of your etither oscam or cccam is not ON.can you manually restart both services from terminal.then go into web page if you got access to web info page.check in your home has any other device get the same ip of your server( may be they crash each other). also most important. recheck your oscam all files if any of them you recently alter?

• my port is open configs are the same,I have just setup a 500 with a ready made server setup but that don't work ether,I will mess with my router.
    thanks

• what do i have to put in just my config cuzz i think i tried it this morning and didn't work mate.with a port prog off the net says my port is open but with cs it says port closed.
    thanks

• ok lads put tenbelows on put flins in and still nothin and my port is still open i just don't know,Is there anything i have to change in tenbelows image.
    thanks

• make sure your config file has an nline in it like this
    N: 127.0.0.1 10000 test1 test2 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256 but im near sure its allready there its been awhile from i put tens image in my dm500 but i no for a fact it works as i use it myself

• ok lads i just stuck my 600 back on and all is good again but i still would like to get the 500 going properly it gets all channels apart from movies and sport,I thought it didn't need a box key to get them,Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!