PBNIGMA VX 6.1 WeTekPlay

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,919 times. The last Post () by birali.

• 01.01.12 version has been perfect in every way ,ABM Crossepg ,oscam start all great ,only 1 issue i found not sure if its just me but I am unable to change the default recording location from meda/uSDectra/movie to and external drive , using e2 remote ,what file would I physically modify to correct this ?

• U must do it manuelly from that menu mate changing other path works fine..

How buddy you press OK then how do you change the path if i arrow up or down to the folders I get invalid path instantly , blue button removes the bookmark how do you add please explain im using an e2 remote,,,,,,,menu/setup/system/recording settings ????? 01012016 alt version
    :hmmm:

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• How buddy you press OK then how do you change the path if i arrow up or down to the folders I get invalid path instantly , blue button removes the bookmark how do you add please explain im using an e2 remote,,,,,,,menu/setup/system/recording settings ????? 01012016 alt version
    :hmmm:

When in change location page use the menu button and select file list view, then drive to the device you require remember to select save on exit.

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• Still no joy on this otherwise a perfect image to be honest everything works other than this I have mounted the drive as everything and still not working , this was the best of both worlds kodi worked great also will test openspa

- - - Updated - - -

When in change location page use the menu button and select file list view, then drive to the device you require remember to select save on exit.

Cheers buddy no where does it say to try menu button CHAMPION all sorted now after going nuts with it
    :hi-five:

This is all perfect now lets hope future updated dont bugger it !!

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• Is anyone using the openelec remote with some of the latest builds. I can't figure out the time shift buttons. It just brings me up the recordings playback window. This is on the new hwtest keymap

• does the keymap settings work in any of these images, iv tried but its keymap is mucked up on it. up and down go to the selection menu and when you go back its on something different

also any one tried tvheadend in kodi in this image, it got all the plugins including oscam,just never got round to it

• That version is also no good ABM crashes while scanning alt is still the best and working great
    :06:

thanks for that, ill stick with the alt version as well, im sure it was the bleeding edge version that switched my tuner off, went back to the alt version and all working great, but if ABM aint working then no good of a image

• thanks for that, ill stick with the alt version as well, im sure it was the bleeding edge version that switched my tuner off, went back to the alt version and all working great, but if ABM aint working then no good of a image

Im totally delighted with the alt version buddy , did my mates box for him also seems very stable no real need to go any further with this image everything works as it should ,put android back on nand and dumped openelec totally never again too much work
    :13_002:

• Is anyone having problems with recording, mine gets to 30 odd minutes and stops with a out of space message even though I have over 40g of space

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• Im totally delighted with the alt version buddy , did my mates box for him also seems very stable no real need to go any further with this image everything works as it should ,put android back on nand and dumped openelec totally never again too much work
    :13_002:

is it the latest alt version 3/1/16 thats ok

or the 1/12/15
    cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!