PBNIGMA VX 6.1 WeTekPlay

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,056 times. The last Post () by birali.

• Will this work with the wetek openelec, I just recently purchased the box , must use format the sd card to ext3 before you add the image to the sd card & must you unzip the file or anything, I'm very sorry about the questions , I'm very new to this !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Yes all e2 images works fine with wetekplay and wetek openelec box ..U must use this tool to write your sdcard just choose your card name and img file and write thats all.
    http://wetektr.com/WeTek/index.php?d=Tools&f=Win32DiskImager-0.9.5-install.exe
    If u need to format your sdcard use this tool
    http://wetektr.com/WeTek/index.php?d=Tools&f=SDCard%20Formatter%204.rar

- - - Updated - - -

E2 image Pli example how to burn your sdcard all e2 images same way

http://tutorials.wetek.com/tutorial/239

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• All down to personal preference what I like may not suit you, both images have similar performance. I have 2 weteks one has Openatv on nand . The other has Openelec on nand and I have sd cards with Pbnigma, Mnigma, Openpli and HDMU images on them and swap between them. The only OS I have tried and totally ruled out is Android ( too much memory usage for my liking ) and Wetek theatre requires a lot more patience than I possess to sort channels. I would try both if I were you, only takes 20 minutes or so to wipe an sdcard and set up again

• Sounds really cool the way you can switch images, I wouldn't have a clue how to do that , I was advised to use openelec is on nand, mixed views about libreElec , I only have the Wetek Openelec about 2 weeks , so I'm a bit if a noob to it , how do you compare of Openatv & OpenElec on nand , funny that you have 2 weteks, so do I , bought a 2nd one the other day (just €50 2nd hand local adds )so I could try different images etc , I'm just abit afraid of losing some sum settings, ccam , or even bricking , you know yourself if it's not broke don't fix it , but you have too experiment with images & different settings, & you to keep these boxes up to date , thks sincerely for your advice, it's a great help I have to get more sd cards , good idea for different images , cheers thks !!

• If I were you I would keep Openelec on nand it is the best kodi experience of all images. Buy a couple of class 10 sd cards and use those for experimenting with images, you can experiment all you like with sd cards and not brick your box. The only sd card install I am wary of using is the HDMU image which is overclocked and makes the wetek run far too hot for my liking. I keep copies of my oscam config files on my pc and use filezilla to copy them to the relevant locations on any image I use, no chance of messing cam configs up that way. If you intend to use Kodi on the Enigma side of things Pbnigma latest image uses Kodi 17 and Mnigma latest image uses Kodi 16.1, Both the latest images are using estuary skin so the look and feel are very similar

• Your very good for advice , very kind , I've OpenElec on nand and Mnigma on micosd , how do you get a copy of your oscam config files , like for me a noob, I have used filezila, only brave enough to try different skins , I'm not 100% sure how to keep a copy of my oscam files be a afraid I'd leave out something, as a guy set a box for me , so your saying everytime you change to different image you have to ftp your oscam config files once copied on to the sd with the image does it the oscam files stay on the sd when your swapping different sd with a different images? Your a great guy for advice, really appreciate it ,cant thank you enough! !

• Every image you install you will have to ftp your config files for oscam to the relevant folders for that image once you have image up and running can also done via webif. Have a look through the Wetek section of this forum for Wetek Oscam Files Path will tell you where the files can be found in your image. Once you have written an image to card and inserted in wetek and booted up you will go through a basic set up wizard which sets up things like video output, language and network set etc. Then you can play around with autobouquets maker or channel lists and the rest of it.
    Once oscam is installed and you have started cam you can access it via webif or filezilla to edit config files. All my sdcards are now just plug and play as once you have done all the set up the files are saved on the sdcard and remain there until you wipe card. I would have a read of the posts regarding Files path I mentioned earlier as it would be useful to have a back up of your configs just in case your image develops a problem and needs to be reinstalled.

• Ok thks alot , it's alot of setting up but satisfying to getting different images up and running, I could try it on the other wetek box I have there's no ccam on that & practice that one & get used to ftp files flashing images etc ! Thks alot for your help, hope I wasn't bothering to much ,cheers again! !

• No trouble at all I was in same position as you are now when I got my first box a few months ago and found it all very confusing and a bit disconcerting. I think your idea to use your other box as test machine is a good idea that is what I did until I was confident with all the basics. Only mess with sdcards and you can't really break it, if you mess up you just reformat the card rewrite image and start over, best way to learn is read on this forum and then try putting it in to practice then learn by your mistakes. People on here helped me immensely when I did get stuck no matter how silly some of my mistakes were.

• Cheers thks, ya that's what I've been doing reading the forums, to understand & I viewed so youtube videos that have tutorials , thks alot for your help I will keep in touch how get on , & hopefully I can repay you back sum day from something I have learned !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!