Strange Remote Control Actions

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 389 times. The last Post () by kevalino.

• My Vu+ Duo's remote has started behaving in a peculiar manner. The FF and FR don't work properly. If I press the FF button it does 2x but no more. I found if I pressed the right arrow key it did 4x then FF key 8x etc. Also when I navigate the highlight gets stuck and only moves if I press a right/left arrow. When stuck the exit button doesn't work. I did find a thread but the guy ended up wiping his system trying to remedy it. My Info says:-
    Chipset BCM7335
    CPU BCM7335BO
    Cores 2
    Version Helios
    Build 004
    Kernel 3.1.1
    Drivers 2014-03-10
    Last Update 2014-04-21
    Thank you for any help.

• Hi again. Well, I put a new image on (the last Hades - didn't go for the 3.2 because I read the CrossEPG didn't work with it) and the remote is just the same. It's very frustrating. It's like, if I press a key, I can't use that key again until I've pressed one of the others. It just happened on the volume up/down keys.

• Hi again. Well, I put a new image on (the last Hades - didn't go for the 3.2 because I read the CrossEPG didn't work with it) and the remote is just the same. It's very frustrating. It's like, if I press a key, I can't use that key again until I've pressed one of the others. It just happened on the volume up/down keys.

Where did you read that bud??? crossepg works fine with all the openvix images..... are the batteries in the remote ok????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Yes, tried several lots of new batteries. As far as the CrossEPG info - it was on the release notes on the download page. It said not to back up settings as there was an issue with CrossEPG or something to that effect. I'm a novice at this stuff so may have read it wrong!

Edited once, last by kevalino ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!