EPG problems on blackhole 2.1.7 image for clone DM800

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765 times. The last Post () by pierce.

• I've had problems with both crossepg and the built in Blackhole EPG panel - none of them seem to work for me no matter what I do.

I used the EPG guide that was posted on this site but nothing helps - i've tried the rytec sources, opentv sources but no luck.

The closest I got was epg.dat.gz appearing in the media/usb folder but it didn't populate into the channel list.

Anyone experienced this before? It's been a problem for me on any blackhole image i've tried, which is a real shame as I find those images to be the best

Cheers

• Me too, no epg... ceossepg doesn't find no rytec no more and the bh epg panel doesn't work neither... is there sonething to do?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

• I got same problem on Blackhole 3.01 F. Too many EPG downloader packages on one image and I cannot get anyone of them to work correctly. Is there any way where Blackhole staff can implement XML Epg Downloader from Rytec and discard all the rest? This downloader works a dream on my Vu Zero using Op..Pl.. but I prefer BH for other reasons.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!