Alien 2 Newbie - Help please

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 263 times. The last Post () by scr1977.

• Hi there,

Just got myself an Alien 2 and I'm a total Newbie, so please go easy on me.

It's come pre-loaded with Vix4E2project, but the menu's don't display on the screen correctly, I can't see the writing at the top and bottom or off the left hand side, anyone else had this and know how to fix it?

Also I wanted to understand the difference between oscam and cccam, I was ready to use cccam and found lots of posts saying oscam was the thing to use on the Alien 2.

All help greatly received.

Thanks, S.

• Suffice to mention that Vix4E2project images are not supported by this forum.
    For anything else you need to start reading and trying yourself.
    Everything including your queries have been posted already bud..
    using the searchbar top right is very handy..

• Ah right, so a bum choice from the off with the firmware options.

I'll go some digging round the forums.

Sorry was just looking for a quick win!

Thanks.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!