Barclays PL H D Thor/ Intelsat [0.8 W] satellite channel frequency

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,581 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• Take a look here for up to date information

Code
    http://en.kingofsat.net/satellites.php

Thor 6 10747.00 V A03 K1 Nordic DVB-S2 8PSK 25000 3/4

• What do you mean by not working ? I dont have the channel myself but after a rescan that`s what the frequency is for me

• I was scanning this yesterday.
    If you have the scan set to DVB then it finds channels but not PL HD!
    Make sure you have it set to DVB-S2 and it will find it.

• What do you mean by not working ? I dont have the channel myself but after a rescan that`s what the frequency is for me

I mean with these precise details enterd in the box does not find the new channels.
    Thor 6 10747.00 V A03 K1 Nordic DVB-S2 8PSK 25000 3/4

• Not sure why your not getting the channels on that frequency iam however i have noticed that the signal is alot weaker for me it has gone from 99% to 60% but it does show up as premier league tv and the old channel shows up as premier league tv (old)

• Not sure why your not getting the channels on that frequency iam however i have noticed that the signal is alot weaker for me it has gone from 99% to 60% but it does show up as premier league tv and the old channel shows up as premier league tv (old)

Not sure wots up, I've updated sat.xml & rescanned and using the above freq it don't wanna know lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!