Apps to download to mars box

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,633 times. The last Post () by Rowan061193.

• recently got mars android reciever works well kodi is impressively fast
    .There are number of good apps that can be downloaded from playstore and other websites that people might get use out of

es file explorer from playstorere good for installing apk files and exploring contents of internal and external memory

live sports from playstore good selection of sports streams

showbox,megabox and modbro these apk files are easily available from Google search all 3 have good and up to date video content some people may even prefer these over kodi

• showbox and modbro came within the image already on the box as far as I remember ,..
    within kodi/navix there is an abundance of livestreams including user hifi2005 aka hifi2007 streams..
    I too noticed that kodi is faster and more stable than on wetek/openelec
    For expats outside the sat footprint, filmon apk is also very handy
    an alternative to google playstore is aptoide

• The modbro app has a channel list including UK and Irish channels which work abroad I have tested this myself on recent trip.I believe filmon only works in the UK or Ireland but haven't tested this

- - - Updated - - -

any app on the mars box can be made a favourite in kodi by going into kodi then
    programs-android apps-highlight app you want press menu button on remote this will bring up sub menu pick add to favourites .The favourites are accessed in kodi by selecting star in bottom left hand corner of kodi home page this saves you leaving kodi to open android app

I believe filmon only works in the UK or Ireland but haven't tested this

I can confirm that FILMON works perfectly in Spain, as I mentioned previously outside sat footprint...
    I had some issues with the Irish channels on modbro but from the server itself, nothing to do with the mars box...
    showbox auto updates which is quite as handy as most KODI repos..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!