Vu+ SOLO SE- DVB-S2 8 PSK signal Problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,723 times. The last Post () by felicianf.

• my box does not show signals on IntelSAT 12 (45E) tp- 11550V, 28800, 8PSK, DVB-S2, EFC- 3/5

and also this does not scan for chs (services) on 8PSK tps
    ex: ST 2 (88.0E) tp- 11164 V, 44995, 8PSK, DVB-S2, EFC-2/3
    this has signals but when i scan no chs found, strange!!!!

but these tps get scanned for my other boxes for the same setup

i have tried using differebt images but still no result

pls help

• my vu+duo2 does not show signals on IntelSAT 12 (45E) tp- 11550V, 28800, 8PSK, DVB-S2, FEC- 3/5
    what might be the problem. is it problem with tuner capabilities
    i sent message to vuplus unfortunately no response

• abid has posted in other forum that VU+ all current models except Solo 4k are not storing channels of Videocon package available on ST2 satellite located at 88 east but no solution has been found .any suggestions please................

Below is detailed video of the same

• Its not a question of Higher symbol rate.
    I have a Vu+ Solo 2 receiver and I tried to download Dishtv packages.
    Certain TPs with 43200 SR are downloaded while SR of 3270 is not downloaded.
    Anyway nice video and thank you so much for the comments which are blunt and telling the truth.
    I cant understand why this high priced receiver is lacking basic simple feature like blind scan.
    Entering frequencies and SRs is a headache with the cursor not pointing to the beginning in the cage.
    "A simple thing made complicated"-that should be Vu+ slogan.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!