technomate 2600 motor problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,375 times. The last Post () by markez.

• my tm2600 has just stopped working, its only 9 months old,, its been working fine untill tonight ,now it just doesn,t move at all can,t drive it with my dm800 and can,t move it manually also no light is on underneath ,i have checked the cable for looseness seems fine ,,,, is it worth trying a different cable or has anyone else had this problem,,,,, if its died can anyone reccomend a decent motor ,,,, thanx

• Have you tried a new power supply to your box? sometimes your power supply becomes to weak and only powers your box and not your dish ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!