cccam works on Openbox but not on VU+ mystery ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 600 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hello guys

I had an Openbox and had entered the cccam details into fields for server, port, username, password... I did this manually with the remote. All works fine.

I upgraded to VU+ and have tried CCCam 2.3, 2.2 and I cannot get this to work, despite putting the cccam.cfg file in the var/etc folder and running the cccam service.
    In the Cccam Server Info on the VU+, I see the details have been imported just fine "server3.abcd.me 15001 username password: 1" is what it says... but it does not work.

The very same details work perfectly in the Openbox.

BTW, I have a newcamd.list file using a different server/user/pass which works fine in the same VU+ box by running the mgcamd service, but that code is for my parent's house, so I have to get this cccam one working.

Any ideas what may be the problem? It seems the code works, the box works, but not together!

tx
    Fred

VU+ Solo2 ¦¦ VU+ Zero ¦¦ VU+ Zero for parents

• Hi
    Thanks for the response
    I bought them separately, from different people...

Please read the forum rules bud..... we don't offer support to member who purchase lines, support pay servers etc....

Thread closed.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!