VU+ solo2 problem with menu's

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 658 times. The last Post () by Smrtyr1.

• Hello this is my first box and everything is new to me, but I thought if I read enough posts I would be able to pick things up slowly, anyway my problem is that every time someone explains how to sort a problem I go through the menu on my box, which they explained I get to the place I want to be and it's not there, eg enable samba in Network but It's not there, and this happens in a few more things I've tried to sort were the path does not seem to exist.
    I am on VIX 3.2.027
    Could changing to BH change the menu?
    Just to make you aware my ability at the moment is slightly above zero I can work ftp a little, telnet I can get onto it but that's it, so if any one has any pointers for tutorials for these it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

• Here is exactly what you need buddy..... The ViX manual!!!! i have attached it to this post for you. If menu's etc are missing i would reflash the latest vix image again before you start. Take it from there.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks very much for the manual.
    Regards menu's I have reflashed latest vix image and still not finding paths?
    In the manual page 48 it shows path to Mounts setup as Menu> Setup> System> Network> Mounts setup, but on the Network page the only item is Display setup, any suggestions?

• Thanks very much for the manual.
    Regards menu's I have reflashed latest vix image and still not finding paths?
    In the manual page 48 it shows path to Mounts setup as Menu> Setup> System> Network> Mounts setup, but on the Network page the only item is Display setup, any suggestions?

Can you post a screen shot of this???

This is what i see when i navigate this path.... is it a network your trying to setup??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hi customise was not set as expert I have now got the screen as per your screen shot.
    Hopefully I can now progress, I was trying to set up a share with some movies I have on my pc,
    Thanks again

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!