Loss of EPG data in crossepg

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 882 times. The last Post () by uglykidjoes.

• Anyone else noticed due to channel changes in Dave,watch,in fact all those on the same transponder there is no EPG data being downloaded,
    You may only notice if you delete your EPG.dat and redownload,so has it gone forever or is it a case of waiting for the EPG data to catch up

• thanks for that i update my bouquets every night
    still getting strange epg data though

on some channels i have all epg data in cool tv guide but doesnt show up in the channel list its as if it reading 2 different streams of data, its only if i leave it on that channel the epg populates

but there must have been a lot of channel changes in the last few days as iv lost a lot of epg data
    so ill wait and see if it catches up

• did you get this sorted mate as ive noticed that ive lost alot of my epg info and ive updated and re done bouquet and still its not show alot only some channel info. i have however noticed that if i press on a channel that had no data it then loads it all fine for that channel but not until ive pressed on it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!