Solo 4k setup questions

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,390 times. The last Post () by chuck norris.

• I've recently upgraded my solo2 to a solo 4k blackhole. After hours of trying to get my c-line to a Oscam, I finally got it working.

I have a few questions that I can't seem to find the answers for. Any help would be appreciated.

After installing my channel list. I have a few channels that don't seem to be working. The few I've seen without going through all of the, are: itv1hd, Dave, watch and gold. There maybe more but they are just ones I saw straight away. Am I doing something wrong?

Is it possible to get mymetrix skin? I have seen elsewhere that somebody has a backup image and it has the my metric skin on. So I presume it is. But not sure if it is a specific download. As I usually download it from either the blackhole skins or the linuxsat add on.

And finally. I have a dvb-c tuner. I have seen on different threads I have to input my location. I can't see a place to do that, but I can select the provider. It seems to find the channels ok, so that doesn't seem too much of an issue. I've installed a cable auto bouquets maker but non of the cable channels I've searched appear in the bouquets am I doing something wrong? And I had to convert an n-line for the cable. That doesn't appear to be working. I have just put it in the same Oscam. Server file as my other lines. Is that correct?

Any help or guidance appreciated.

• I used the converter to convert the c-line to the oscam.server and then I downloaded a couple of files a config file and another one from this site. I'm not at home at the moment, so I can't tell you the exact name. but I just pasted those files into the tuxbox/config folder and then it worked. I tried for hours to try to get it working. But I was only pasting the oscam.server file. so I think by added the other 2 files fixed it. I may be wrong. But that seems to fix it.

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!