S11 now dead

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,164 times. The last Post () by Gaastra.

• from my limeted electronics knowladge id say the power board id frazzled
    id take apart and look for and bulging caps on the powerboard or any black ect !
    there maybee a fuse on it with any luck

cheers

• My s11 as gone dead nothing happining r showing on box can here a faint ticking noise from inside , anyone help

I have exactly the same problem, can I ask where you bought it from? Mine was ebay about 2 weeks ago just wondering if it is from the same place

• Hi, before taking apart have you tried reanimator and a null modem cable my s10 did the same reanimator is in the tool section and is bundled with Openbox_s9-s10_Toolbox_v1.1_by_wilzonex_team.exe worth a try before you open it up. you will need an image file for your s11. my box looked completely dead and just had the faint ticking it would power up my wifi bridge so i new it wasn't completely dead, its worth a try if you have a null modem kicking about Dazzza

• As Dazzza said mine was like that and I recovered with the Null modem cable with very little problems,and its worked fine since.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!