one peer very high ecm or cw times, how?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 912 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hello together
    i came to a share on another forum with a dutch? guy
    both local cards.
    now, he is using my card so much, the numbers are more then double then any other peer.
    he is using cccam 2.1.3 i can see, any idea what this can be?
    i cut him off, and ask for explanation, but not answer yet.
    just to be interested what can this be?
    i gave him no reshare, just for him to use.
    by the way, his c-line is perfect.
    don't know. just scars me to burn my card ore something.
    anybody an idea?
    thanks
    el pirate:86:

• Funny you should say that, I am sharing with a Dutch guy and my card is getting a lot of use from him! - He is using CCCam 2.30 though, and that, and the fact he seems a nice guy and his share is one of my best, I am keeping faith. If in doubt have a chat with him. Always possible he is using nline trick to fake your card as his local. If he doesn't reply then probably was the case as he'd know you have rumbled him! I know it is hard to say no when a Dutch guy offers to share something with youjoint10 hehe

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmm funny you both should say that i also have dutch peer using high ecm's and have been sh*ring with him for some time but noticed last couple of days his usage is very high!!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hehe thanks for chating.
    i am not so deep into linux,joint10 but i guess a good linux guy can do a lot with any line you give out.
    don´t know but if you share with somebody unknown you have to be careful and watch the monitor
    a bit.
    there might be total virtual servers around they are clever enough to collect lines all over the forums and the once they are not controlling there server are shared out for money i think.
    i like to deal with people i know over a time or they have certain posts on forums at least.

anyway my dutch friend is cut off for now, we will see if he responce.
    saludos
    el pirate:choler:

• U can try this

1} if you give F: dummy dummy 0 0 0 { 0:0:2 } and user eat big number ecm i think he have payserver or have add big number users.
    2} if you give F: dummy dummy 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 } and user eat big number ecm i think he have add you too CSP or steal your card by oscam or add you to cam who cashe ecm.
    3} if you give F: dummy dummy 0 0 0 { 0:0:0 } and user eat ecm i think he have steal your card

• hi m8s thanks for this
    all the 3 options don`t look very friendly to me, however he is doing it he messes around with my card.
    the line i gave to him was like this F: dummy dummy 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

anyway he is cut off and no email reponse, so bye bye
    thanks for the chat guys
    el pirate:ah:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!