tring sport hd1 up and going on 16 east

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,731 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• depending on what box you are using guys on my duo i need to do a scan then save channels then open up dream edit and highlight on the actual channel right click it then change it to tv if it is in data mode make sure you save it then ftp it back over to your box just to let you know tring 2 3 and 4 only brodcast when footie is on good luck

• Ive had it for a few days still the same details Tring HD1 Test its now broadcasting MTV

• @ Carmine,
    Have you tried re installing the software of the box with the one i have used in? you can find it is the spiderbox section of the forum posted by me.
    then put the latest Billybits channel list on it and go to 16 eats and scan for these channels.
    this way your system will be identical to mine.

Currently watching MAN U V Blackburn on Tring Sport HD1 quality is very good when you compare it to that on Sport 1.

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• @ Carmine,
    Have you tried re installing the software of the box with the one i have used in? you can find it is the spiderbox section of the forum posted by me.
    then put the latest Billybits channel list on it and go to 16 eats and scan for these channels.
    this way your system will be identical to mine.

Currently watching MAN U V Blackburn on Tring Sport HD1 quality is very good when you compare it to that on Sport 1.

Jono

Hi Jono,

will try and have a look in a bit watching man u and blackburn come on blackburn lol, what version of software is it as i did install last one which was to do with gift still working or as its called ethernet
    ???

• soft version: f4.40 hardware version: 01.20.FM PTC (ok)
    Last Updated 15 2011

i aint got gift anymore as my spider is more then 12 months old.

By the way the quality on tring sport hd 1 now with chelsea match on is so bad you can make out massive pixelated boxes all over the screen. its still in test mode lol lets hope it gets better.

Jono

Regards

Jono

• I've just scanned this in and just get a black screen even though cccam says its being unlocked.

Same here for those of you he may be trying now to see if they can getthese channels Sport hd1 is currently black screen, but other new channels trin fantasy and xtring 2 are openning on the new frequancy.

regards

Jono

Regards

Jono

• Is there only one HD channel or a few? i have Tring HD Test but according to live on sat it is Tring sport HD 1, am i missing channels..?

New channels i have:

Disney-XD-MTV
    RTV 21 JUNIOR
    RTV 21 PLUS
    RTV POPULLORE
    RTV 21
    TELESPORT
    Tring Fantasy
    TRING HD1 TEST
    X-TRING 2

• I still cant get any of these as i posted above have 15th Nov 2011 version on sat , so i thought i would ask on alshit forum and everytime i post as i have tried to post more than once my post is deleted no message no warning nothing bunch of f**ks lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!