new virgin superhub wont work with my server help!!!

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,884 times. The last Post () by dream500.

• thanks mate but i'm not sure what your telling me here my server is ok the port for that is open,I put in my no ip address with the port number in my dm600 to get access to my server box over the internet and like i said i can get into it over the net but it won't stream i can only take snap shots.
    thanks

• when you port forward, you must specify an ip address to which that data must go to, i.e. port 12000 is open and the ip address to which that port is associates with is 192.168.1.7 (assuming thats your dm600), if you havent speficied a ip address its not gonna go anywhere.

Port Forwarding SSH on the Netgear CG3100 - PortForward.com

Above is a portforward guide, its for SSH forwarding but you can change it the numbers to suit your needs.

• thanks mate but i'm not sure what your telling me here my server is ok the port for that is open,I put in my no ip address with the port number in my dm600 to get access to my server box over the internet and like i said i can get into it over the net but it won't stream i can only take snap shots.
    thanks

What exactly are you trying to do, stream from your dreambox or trying to connect your CCcam server?

• stream from my dm over the net mate, my server is working ok my ports are forwarding for server and streaming ,i can get into my box over the internet but carn't see anything i only can take snapshots of whats on that channels,And yes i would also like to mess with my cccam config over the internet too mate. And my 50mg is fine at the min get good speeds down 48/30 up 2/3/4 almost 5gb.
    thanks lads

• when you are outside of your local network which program are you using to watch the stream ?

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I think this will work within a local network but i am sure the streams from within webif have a furthur port associated

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I think this will work within a local network but i am sure the streams from within webif have a furthur port associated

new2

You're correct. Madbriuk, have a look at these sites (happy reading)

The VideoLAN Forums • View topic - Dreambox internet streaming-Guide

Tutorial: How to stream Dreambox over Internet (English)

Stream live television from your dreambox to the internet » TheYOSH.nl

Not as easy as you would think...

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!