Automated CCcam 2.2.1 Install Package For Debian 6 problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,347 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi i have a cccam server running on my dm800 works ok but i was going to run it on the pc so i read the tutorials and downloaded debian 6 and used auto install for 2.21 but my problem starts after i put in static ip and sub net, i know how to get the correct settings from cmd but no matter what i do after i have put in static ip then rebooted it will not connect to my router i have also left the ip and all the settings blank but still no connectoin i have a home hub 3 router which are not good but has anybody else had this problem

cheers

• i have not got a home hub router but is there anywere a tick needs to be ticked as i remember i had a router and added ip but never enabled it via the tick?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Official Post

Hi i have a cccam server running on my dm800 works ok but i was going to run it on the pc so i read the tutorials and downloaded debian 6 and used auto install for 2.21 but my problem starts after i put in static ip and sub net, i know how to get the correct settings from cmd but no matter what i do after i have put in static ip then rebooted it will not connect to my router i have also left the ip and all the settings blank but still no connectoin i have a home hub 3 router which are not good but has anybody else had this problem

cheers

There is nothing wrong with the router you have, i think the static ip you are choosing is conflicting with another device on your local network.

• Thanks guys i think i have found the problem homehub 3 only gives you one ip that you can portforward and create a static ip and my dm800 is using it it seems this is a major fault with the homehub 3 and bt are trying to sort out the software

Thanks

• Official Post

Thanks guys i think i have found the problem homehub 3 only gives you one ip that you can portforward and create a static ip and my dm800 is using it it seems this is a major fault with the homehub 3 and bt are trying to sort out the software

Thanks

The info you have read must be old mate, the homehub3 will assign static ips & port forward as many as required. Just tick the button Always use this IP address for your device under advanced/homenetwork/devices

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!