High Ecm when using oscam

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,089 times. The last Post () by Chris2005.

• Hi All

I'm currently using cccam on my vu+duo2 to connect to my debian server which is using oscam

With cccam my ecm time is 96ms but with oscam its 115ms

I've also noticed when I turn on the internal share with oscam my freind which is connected through newcamd ecm times go from 92ms to 147ms

I've installed the latest oscam version 10998

I dont need DVBapi could this be causing the problem ?

• Official Post

Which reader are you using, omnikey, smargo etc ? Show us the [reader] config from oscam.server.

dvbapi parameter is only for watching tv, it`s not needed on a server that is only reading a card, you can remove it.

I`m getting 97ms on a uk card & omnikey with this config:

• Hi Master G

The debian server is working fine and is is used as my server and reads my card

The problem is when I use oscam on my vu to connect to the debain server the ecm times are higher then when using cccam and for some reason my freind which is connected through newcamd to the debian server times are getting higher also

The vu is used to watch tv in the house only and has no other connections

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Master G

On the vu Duo is there anyway to turn off dvbapi so its not using it as a client

When I remove it it seems to stop the share from my server

• Hi Stevejo

I've been getting a few glitches with cccam and thought oscam to oscam might have been a better solution

Just experimenting with a few different things

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!